We need to be TOTALLY DONE with this project by Thursday, November 4th. That said, here’s what we need to do.
- Finish finding images (you may use either the sites listed on a previous post or Google Advanced Search – labeled for reuse)
- Get all images documented
- Go back through to click on the links and Add them to your iPhoto Library
- Record narration in GarageBand
- Edit narration
- Put everything together in iMovie
- Finding music and sound effects can happen at this stage if everything else is completed
How to get started with GarageBand
- Open GarageBand
- Create a new Podcast file and call it Name-Topic (ex: Susie-Cherokees) into your GarageBand folder.
- Click in either the Male or Female track, and start recording. If you make a mistake, take a pause and then pick up again. We can edit this later. Ideally, we can do this in one take.