We are going to use the Profile Creator from ReadWriteThink to get started. You will need to have a completed profile for Mr. McMahon by the end of the week. Because the program will not allow you to save, here’s what we are going to do.
- In your Documents folder, create a folder for your historical figure
- Open Pages and choose a blank document. Save your file to this new folder and call it Name-Profile (ex: Susie-Profile)
- Open the Profile Builder (it will open in a new window)
- Type in the Profile Builder, but then copy & paste everything into your Pages document as well. You cannot over-flow the box, so you MUST type in the Profile Builder first.
- When you are done, print a copy and put a PDF version in the 8C or 8E Technology folder. Make sure it is named Name-Profile(ex: Susie-Profile.pdf)
- HINT: To make a PDF, preview your file before you print it.
This is due to me by Friday at 2:45.