Remember, these projects are DONE at the end of this week. Here are a few things to remember:
- Make sure you have the name of the author and the title of your book someplace in the trailer
- You need to have your photo & music credits at the end of the trailer as well as in a SINGLE FILE in your book folder. (Hint: You can copy & paste from one place to the other.)
- Don’t forget that both Ms. Edwards and I have given you rubrics for this project.
- All images are documented correctly (10)
- Music is documented correctly (10)
- Music matches the story line (15)
- Images show significance and help illustrate the story (15)
- Transitions enhance – not distract (15)
- Captions are legible (10)
- Consistency – all visual elements are chosen to work together (20)
- Final video file is exported correctly – m4v format for web/CD-Rom and the file name is the name of your book with NO spaces (5)
To turn in the final project, I need a medium m4v file in your book folder. Here’s how you can do that.
If you finish, open the file called “Trailer-Reflection” that is inside the 2010 folder and follow those directions. I will give you a class next week to also work on that.