Here’s a final list, by group, of what needs to be done.
- All video footage should be edited and loaded to Vimeo (you have a lot of editing to do)
- All photos loaded into Flickr and sent to the Sub-Web
4th Grade Flying Kites
- Export the Folktales so that they can be added to the plays
- Create an iDVD file to hold the plays as well as the Folktales
- Export the plays to Vimeo
- Export the Folktakes to Vimeo
- Write 2 posts for the Sub-Web: one for the plays and one for the Folktales
- Each interview needs to be exported as a separate m4a file
- Export the admission video to an m4a file
- All videos should be loaded onto Vimeo and set to PRIVATE
- Turn in completed Keynote file. Just focus on making that perfect. I’ll figure out file formats and exporting later.
- Turn in a completed GoogleDoc. Make sure you fill in the content for each area that you outlined. I will take your writing and use it to fill in a St. Mike’s in the Community page on the new site.
Secondary School Guide
- Make sure that the blog is filled in and completed.