You have 6 weeks to make a difference.
Before you leave St. Michael’s, what could you do to establish a legacy? All year, you have read about the victim, the perpetrator, and the by-stander. However, what about the activist? Think about that person who actually did something, who stood up for someone, who helped out another person. What could you do? You have $50,000 in technology at your fingertips. What can you do with all of these tools that will have a lasting impact? There are only a few rules….
- Your final project needs to make a positive impact on your community. How you define community, however, is up to you.
- Your final project needs to be planned inside the Google environment. You may not use paper in the planning of your project.
- Your final project must have some sort of web-based component.
- You must work in a team. This team could include members from your homeroom or the entire grade.
- Each project must go through the defined process;
- Propose project topic
- Propose project plan
- Develop project
- Propose project for evaluation/editing
- Launch project
This is your chance to show-case what you’ve learned. As we have discussed, you are the digital generation. How will you use the tools that you have available? What will you create?