Your final Comic Life file is due in either the 7M or 7A folder (whichever you are) by 2:45 on Friday. Here are the final steps.
- Finish all of your work in Paintbrush
- Open Comic Life
- Save As>YourName
- Pick a template with the correct number of squares. Unless I give you permission, your comic must fit on NO MORE than 2 pages.
- You should be able to drag your finished frames into place from the Media inspector in Comic Life
- Use the bubbles to either type, or copy & paste your dialog into place
- Add your name in the footer of the document
- Add the title of your comic to the first page
A few minor notes:
- If it has a watermark on the page, don’t panic! When we print the final out, we’ll do it from my machine with the full license.
- If you cannot get your images to work, let me know. There are several work-a-rounds.