This teacher in New Jersey has some great tips for conducting interviews. You may use some of her questions if you get stuck.
Click here to go to her page.
Here are some other questions that may help you out.
- What were some big events that happened in your life?
- What was the best thing that ever happened?
- What is favorite childhood memory?
- What is the worst thing that ever happened?
- What’s the most trouble that you have ever been in?
- Has anything every influenced you?
- Who’s the most inspiring person in your life?