Now that we have our maps, we need to start finding pictures. Open your Color Map. What do you see? What are the Major Geographic Features?
Once you have identified them, you need to go look for images. To do this, follow these steps:
- Go to Ask.com and click on images
- Type in the name of your location.
Remember! Watch the screen as you type.
- Look for Medium or Large images
- Click on the picture to get it as large as you can
- Control-Click and Add Image to iPhoto Library
Another great place to look for images is the National Park Service. Click here to go to the home-page. From there, you will need to choose your state to see if there are any National Parks.