In case you forget, here’s what we’re doing.
- Open PowerPoint
- Save the file as your name-topic
- Your first slide is your Title Slide. The Title is the name of your topic and the Sub-Title is something descriptive.
(EX: Title = Thomas Jefferson, Sub-Title = 3rd President of the United States)
- Create a Title & Bullets Slide. The title is Introduction and the bullets should be the 3 topics from your outline.
(EX: the 3 bullets on Thomas Jefferson might be Early Life, American Revolution, Presidency)
- Create Three (3) Title & Bullets Slides, one for each topic. The title of each slide should match your introduction slide. You should then have 2-4 facts for each topic.
DO NOT WRITE IN COMPLETE SENTENCES.
- When you are done, ask Mrs. H for the next step.