Are you looking for characters? Not into drawing by hand? Here are some sites to use. Remember, when you find something, you want to control-click and then Add to iPhoto.
- Comics.com – use pictures of your favorite comic strip characters (remember, if you find a random one, you can always rename the character)
- Clip Art – some decent animals and holiday graphics
- Clip Art from Discovery Schools
- Clip Art Connection
I know that this sounds crazy, but here’s how we can fully doctor the images that you get.
- When you find something, control-click and Add to iPhoto
- When you have all of your images in place, you are going to make a 2nd set of Storyboards using Keynote. To do this, open Keynote and then open your PowerPoint file.
- Do File>Save As, and save this as a Keynote file called name-Storyboard2
- Add one new slide after each of your storyboards
- Delete the Text Boxes
- Open the Media Inspector and choose iPhoto. This will let you drag your iPhoto images onto a Keynote slide.
- Use the graphic tools to get your images close to how you will want them.
- When all of your images are close, you will export them as JPGs and then move on to the next step. (Don’t worry, I’ll talk you through this.)