Now that you know some facts about astronomy, as well as how to find things on the Internet, here is the challenge.
- Create 3 new slides after your facts
- Title the first new slide Astronomy Timeline. On this slide, you will want TEN (10) bullets describing the TEN (10) most significant events to occur throughout the history of Astronomy.
- Title the next new slide Top 10 Discoveries. On this slide, you will want TEN (10) bullets describing the TEN (10) coolest things discovered in outer space.
- Title the last new slide Planet Statistics. Make this slide a Table Slide.
- Your table should have THREE (3) columns and EIGHT (8) rows – one for each planet (we’re going with Pluto being out of the mix).
- Your columns should be labeled Planet, Distance from Sun, and Number of Moons.
- Find the information to then fill in the table.